Hi, I’m Morgan. I’m a Holistic Counsellor & Yoga Teacher.
I integrate EFT Tapping, Ayurvedic Health Coaching, Yoga and Meditation.
I believe EVERYONE is a light in this world…and I’m here to support others in clearing whatever dims or blocks their light.
As a counsellor and teacher I combine all that I’ve studied over the past 20 years in health, wellness and spirituality and deliver it with a deep compassion that’s grown from my own journey.
I’ve been studying and practicing Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda for two decades and this guides not only my life but my courses, retreats and counselling practice.
I’ve found Tapping & Matrix Re-imprinting life changing and one of the most effect tools to clear limiting beliefs and reveal our highest truth.
I want to support you to feel and live your best – mentally, physically and spiritually.
What does living our best look like? The truth is, it’s different for everyone.
I’ve always hated being put in a box and I won’t try to force you into one. I believe we each need to discover what makes us shine as individuals, and then use all the tools we’ve got to build a life that supports that vision.
I’ve been on my own roller coaster with wellbeing – trying to fit into other’s standards, going from one extreme to the other, pushing myself too hard then losing motivation – and know both personally and professions what it takes to find balanced, lasting change.
I’ve learned that it’s not about being perfect or following some set of rules, a vibrant life is about balance and deeply listening to our individual needs. It means taking responsibility for our health – mind, body and spirit – and learning how to respond compassionately and intelligently .
I believe we are all divine spirits on a human journey, and remembering that helps us navigate the journey.
When you work with me we’ll peel back layers of illusions and limiting beliefs so you can see your inner light and deeper truth. You’ll also learn simple tools to support day to day mental and physical balance in a spiritually connected way.
I know that it’s not all easy…the journey can be hard. I’ve had many of my own struggles – autoimmune disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia, eating disorder, traumas, career woes and the ups and downs that everybody goes through. Because of that I’m not afraid to sit with your struggles, and I also know you are more than your struggles. This inner light is what I will mirror back to you.
A few principles I live by:
- Everything can be healed with compassion.
- Life is an accumulation of days, so how we live each day is how we create our life.
- It’s about the journey not the destination (cliche but true).
- Love is the most powerful force in the world (especially self love).
- Self care is not a luxury it’s a responsibility! The better we care for ourselves the better we care for the world.
- We ALL have a divine light within.
- Registered Counsellor (ACA – Australian Counselling Association)
- Yoga & Meditation Teacher Certifications (Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Body Mind Life)
- Ayurvedic Health Coaching Qualifications (Kerela Ayurveda Academy & Yoga Healer Ayurveda Training)
- Certified E.F.T. Tapping Practitioner (EFT International)
- Matrix Re-imprinting Certified Practitioner (Bennie Naude – Deep Living)
- Trauma Informed Yoga Training (20hr Trauma Center for Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Yoga Impact Charity)
- Yoga Anatomy Certification (YA Leslie Kaminoff Yogaanatomy.org)
- Certified Remedial Massage Therapist since 2002 (New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Environmental Sciences (Portland State University)
- Level 1 Reiki, CranioSacral, Polarity Therapy
- Perpetual student of life! The learning never ends…and that’s what makes life so fun!
When I’m not working…
In my free time I love to be outside as much as possible, usually surfing, gardening, camping or adventuring with friends. I live for great conversations and good books over a hot cup of tea. I love making colourful meals, traveling to remote places, adore animals and am usually the first one on the dance floor.
Embodying Wisdom – Yoga, Ayurveda & Tapping.
Embodying wisdom means to allow ourselves to feel, quite literally in our body, our deeper knowing and truth. The body doesn’t lie and the body is always in the here and now. Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and EFT Tapping all guide us into our deepest wisdom and presence through body awareness.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is so much more than postures, it’s a system and philosophy for living with vitality and integrity that originated over 5,000 years ago in India. There are many ancient texts and sages that have contributed to this tradition, and as a living tradition it continues to be influenced by modern thinkers and science.
The yoga system teaches us how to find balance and health socially and personally — in our body, breath, mind and spirit.
The word “yoga” in Sanskrit means union, and all of the practices aim to generate balance, harmony and union in all parts of our existence — ultimately leading to personal enlightenment.
Enlightenment means to bring in light and lightness. The path of enlightenment doesn’t mean you have to go sit in a cave and understand all the mysteries of the world — rather it suggests we work systematically to bring light and lightness into our daily life (called sukha in Sanskrit).
What is EFT & Matrix Re-imprinting?
Both EFT and Yoga have such profound and tangible results because they work on releasing and clearing blocked energy – the source of our issues – physical, mental, spiritual or otherwise. Just as a stagnant body of water becomes unhealthy, when we are are stagnate in our body disease arises and when we are stuck mentally or emotionally unhealthy behaviours arise.
The solution: get the energy flowing again and shift the stagnate pattern of belief.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is the traditional medicine system of India, often considered the oldest medicine system in the world, and it has absolutely changed my life for the better! More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge).
The Ayurvedic System (considered the sister science to Yoga)
- focuses on creating a healthy lifestyle as preventative medicine
- is based on aligning with nature and using natural remedies
- treats people on a truly individual and whole person basis, and
- focuses on digestive health.
It’s a sophisticated mind-body system that is also so practical, and that’s why I love it!More Info